- Green Book Community Resource Directory 2017-2019
- Click here for the City of Spruce Grove, Town of Stony Plain and Parkland County
- Westview Home Care Program
- To register for services call Community Care Access: 780-496-1300
- Office Hours contact: 780-968-3737
- Evening/Weekend contact: 780-490-2000
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Parkland Food Bank | Website | 780-962-4565
- Tri-Community Adult Learning Association (Tri-CALA) | Website | 780-591-3355
- Offers classes, workshops, and other learning opportunities for adults and seniors to learn about computers, computer programs, and mobile devices, improve their literacy, practice writing, and more.
- Town of Stony Plain Handibus | Website | 780-963-5444
- Designed to assist in meeting the mobility and transportation needs of Stony Plain seniors (65 and older) as well as those of residents with physical or cognitive disabilities.
- Spruce Grove Specialized Transit Service (STS) | Website | 780-962-2456
- A non-profit, door-to-door public transportation service for all seniors (55+) and persons with mobility challenges. STS is available for use by residents of the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland Village and defined limits of Parkland County.
- Driving Miss Daisy | Website | 780-777-9888
- Improving the quality of life for seniors and those with disabilities through accompaniment and companionship, including personal transportation services.
Elder Abuse Awareness / Seniors Associations / Advocacy Groups
- Tri-Region Elder Abuse Coordinated Community Response (TREA CCR) via Stony Plain FCSS | Brochure | 780-963-8583
- Alberta Council on Aging | Website | 780-423-7781
- Alberta Elder Abuse Awareness Council (AEAAC) | Website
- Alberta Seniors Communities & Housing Association (ASCHA) | Website | 780-439-6473
- Seniors Advocate Alberta | Website | 1-844-644-0682
- Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE) | Website | 780-423-5510
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL) | Website | 780-427-0731
- Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee | Website | 1-877-427-4525
- Alberta Seniors Financial Assistance and Benefits Programs | Website | 780-644-9992
- Guaranteed Income Supplement | Website | 1-800-277-9914
- Alberta Supports | Website | 1-877-644-9992
Other Seniors Housing in the Area
This list is not exhaustive! Please contact your local municipality for more information about housing options in your area. Local healthcare/assisted living facilities are not listed.
- St. Michael’s Health Group | Spruce Grove, Edmonton, and Vegreville | Website | 780-473-5621
- Grove Senior’s Village Housing Co-op Ltd | Spruce Grove | Website | 780-962-0797
- All Seniors Care Living Centres | Edmonton, St. Albert, and Sherwood Park | Website | 780-231-6266
- Capital Region Housing | Edmonton | Website | 780-420-6161
- Greater Edmonton Foundation Seniors Housing | Edmonton | Website | 780-482-6561
- Heartland Housing Foundation | Sherwood Park and Fort Saskatchewan | Website | 780-400-3500
- Homeland Housing | Sturgeon County | Website | 780-939-5116
- Christenson Communities Ltd | St. Albert, Sherwood Park and Edmonton | Website | 780-436-2980
- Revera Living | St. Albert and Edmonton | Website | 1-877-929-9222
- Leduc Regional Housing Foundation | Leduc County | Website | 780-986-2814
- Lac Ste. Anne Foundation | Lac Ste Anne County | Website | 780-786-3100